LIMC Malpensa problem. Double jetways and red crosses on runways

iCiccio25

Hi guys, just installed Milan Malpensa Professional V5 for p3dv5, version 2.0.0.0 and also updated at 2.0.0.1. I have some issues. I see double jetways when i activate SODE-ON batch file and red crosses on runways 17L-35R and 35L (i don't know why only 35L and 17R is ok). Searching on log file of SODE i see this:

INFO SODE.FSLOOP :  + SimObject 'DRS_limc:Limc_aproach35r' [12bPilot_SODE_MissingObj]. ID: 25
INFO SODE.FSLOOP :  + SimObject 'DRS_limc:Limc_aproach35l' [12bPilot_SODE_MissingObj]. ID: 26
INFO SODE.FSLOOP :  + SimObject 'DRS_limc:Limc_aproach17l' [12bPilot_SODE_MissingObj]. ID: 27
INFO SODE.FSLOOP :  + SimObject 'DRS_limc:limc_grass' [12bPilot_SODE_MissingObj]. ID: 28
INFO SODE.FSLOOP :  + SimObject 'DRS_limc:limc_snoweffect' [12bPilot_SODE_MissingObj]. ID: 29

and If i check the folders in ProgramData\12bPilot\SODE\SimObjects\Drs_Limc\model.Limc_aproach17L or model.Limc_aproach35L or model.Limc_aproach35R those are empty (folder model.Limc_aproach17R doesn't even exits)

If I run SODE-OFF batch file only statics jetways remain but a lot of red crosses appear. Any solution?

Thank for any reply

Please login to display this image.

• Aerosoft

Hi,

did you execute the SODE-ON.bat from the correct folder path? Otherwise it might've been possible, that the files could not be moved correctly during the installation process.

• Developer

The Sode-On.bat as part of the Aerosoft product will not remove Sode files generated form other products of other sources.

Cleanup the Sode folders of an Files releated to an Airport before you install another Product of the same Airport.

Archived