Purchased 2 years ago...still cant do a single flight...

maddz 737

Had problems when purchased (FSX Version), so put it in the hanger. An update came out, installed, still not able to get off ground.

Then i recalled the post that there would be a FE added. so much time passed i got bored of waiting and moved on.

I then remembered about it, ran the updater, for it to tell me to re-download from shop. OK, so i done that.

Now i cant even start an engine...no air on ground...come here, seen posts about it. In these post from the developer, there is links for files for the ground interface.  GREAT!... but no, its not, because the links are dead. unable to download the file to fix it...

Check downloads section here...and nothing...like really?? would that have been so hard to forward THINK and put it there? maybe its just me ?!?

And the best bit of this wild goose chase, is that the updated V3 version installer, AFTER 2 YEARS!, still doesn't contain the correct ground interface file...

An utter shambles!

Maybe a word with quality control?

I've pretty much given up on the aircraft, and the developer now. Simply not good enough. 

I'll give it 1 last shot, if i can get the file, if anyone has it available??

• 2 weeks later...

I have the same problem, but not always, would be nice to find that file. There is away around it. Do the cold and dark part, if it does not start, load the default F35 that has running engines, then load the DC-8. It will now have running engines and I go on from there. Not a problem because I brought it myself to ready for taxy and engine starts, the same state it is in after the reload. 

Archived