Just Double-checking a Route - AAL Repulic Airlines Operating in Turkey?

Casualclick

Does this route and carrier make sense East of Istanbul? I'm just trying to figure out if I have to reinstall or it's something else. ST is the only traffic mod I have. No custom liveries or models. Thanks!

Please login to display this image.

• Developer
19 hours ago, Casualclick said:

I think the only time incorrect liveries/carriers show up is if I set Ground Traffic > 0. 

Hi Casualclick

Yes, whilst Ground Traffic > 0 results in random liveries for static parked aircraft, there are also 2 other scenarios where this may sometimes happen (depending on the AI mode):

• In Real-Time Online mode, if an online AI flight is an airline for which ST does not yet include a livery, then MSFS will select a livery at random.
  • In AI Offline mode, default MSFS offline traffic (both airliner and GA) is still present alongside ST offline traffic. The default MSFS offline traffic is not airline-specific, so MSFS will select a livery at random. You can tell whether an offline AI aircraft's flight plan is ST or default by looking at its Registration in LittleNavMap: ST flight registrations are always prefixed with the 3-digit airline code (e.g. RPA for a Republic Airways flight), whereas default registrations won't be (e.g. LZ-TKV). There is a way to disable the default offline traffic completely with a manual hack, but in that case you'd lose both default airliner and default GA traffic (since both types of traffic are generated by the same default file).

2 hours ago, Simple Traffic said:
  • In AI Offline mode, default MSFS offline traffic (both airliner and GA) is still present alongside ST offline traffic. The default MSFS offline traffic is not airline-specific, so MSFS will select a livery at random.

One method you can use to virtually eliminate random A320neo liveries is to install Liveries Mega Pack Manager and download selected A320neo liveries for the country/continent you're flying in; i.e. USA airlines or European airlines.

Archived