Saitek/Logitek Thottle Quadrant question

Hi Everyone, 

For the life of me I cant get my Saitek/Logitek throttle to work with the CRJs. I just wanted to learn how to fly these aircraft after having purchased them last year. I had the throttle working when I downloaded the aircraft in September of 2021 but now I cant seem to get the throttle to work. I have viewed a few Youtube videos and followed their instructions to the letter but it still wont work. Any ideas wouldl be helpful at this point. 

Cheers

• Aerosoft
On 4/2/2022 at 3:47 AM, John Yole said:

Hi Everyone, 

For the life of me I cant get my Saitek/Logitek throttle to work with the CRJs. I just wanted to learn how to fly these aircraft after having purchased them last year. I had the throttle working when I downloaded the aircraft in September of 2021 but now I cant seem to get the throttle to work. I have viewed a few Youtube videos and followed their instructions to the letter but it still wont work. Any ideas wouldl be helpful at this point. 

Cheers

Hi John,

Please check this tutorial.

Best regards.