Offshore Landmarks-: North Sea (released)

• Aerosoft
8 hours ago, David Smith said:

will the P&O FERRIES be moving in the humber as they do in real life in your offshore project.

If one of them was there when we got the marine traffic snapshot, it will be.

Keep in mind we place all ships exactly where they were at Jan 30th 12:00 gmt.

yes i saw the two P&O ferries in the stock mathijs that will look so realistic thanks for letting me know.

im definatley going to buy this. its a massive project you have taken on board mathijs . but well worth all those

millions of man hours that as gone into building this fantastic looking project. will it be ready for christmas do you think.

kind regards

David

yes i saw the two P&O ferries in the stock mathijs that will look so realistic thanks for letting me know.

im definatley going to buy this. its a massive project you have taken on board mathijs . but well worth all those

millions of man hours that as gone into building this fantastic looking project. will it be ready for christmas do you think.

kind regards

David

Please login to display this image.

• Aerosoft
12 minutes ago, Benni T. said:

Oh, that is such a cool project...

Will you maybe provide us some nice missions for the H145 / Action Pack with it on release?

best regards,

Benni Thill

We are working closely with them! And keep in mind that MSFS soon will have far better helicopter support.

• Like 3

• Deputy Sheriffs
50 minutes ago, David Smith said:

when is it been released.

It hasn't been released. And if you're asking when it might be, from the section header: Please do not ask for release dates because if we can say we would have posted it here and if we do not know we can't say.

• Deputy Sheriffs
57 minutes ago, Jesper Diercks said:

Is it planned to include missions?

I guess you missed this post of Mathijs about 7 above yours ;)

Click on the linked topic and you'll see it's an answer to a similar question.

• Aerosoft

Screenshots galore (from our testers)

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

• Aerosoft
37 minutes ago, AndrewPx said:

Are any of the Beta testers testing in VR, would love to see how this performs and looks in VR particularly in the H145?

Yes, at least one is, will ask him about it.

Btw somebody asked me about the new heliports...
unknown.png

• Like 2

• Aerosoft
8 hours ago, AndrewPx said:

Are any of the Beta testers testing in VR, would love to see how this performs and looks in VR particularly in the H145?

Following up...
Screenshot_310.jpg

The tester reports no issue but he has a strong system. Keep in mind that some of the objects in this project are way (and I mean with a factor of 10) more complex then anything you can buy or download. So we are in many ways in new territory. I and the testers have objects that contain millions of polygons on there systems. Nobody else has.

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2