Groud Service not showing vehicles

asandor

I bough SAM Ground Services yesterday, installed it. I go into X-Plane, start in the Zibo 737-800, go into the SAM main window, load a simbrief plan,  start the pre-flight, select the ground services I want, then click load. The timers come up, but no vehicles are shown. Only the ones that are normally around the airport.

I also have installed the Airport Vehicles plugin.

Not sure what I am doing wrong.

Here is what I get in the SAM log file.

[15.32.43] [world:info]   updating nearest airport[KSLC] local coords
[15.32.49] [jetway_controller:info] Automatically connected to jetway A3 (anim=false)
[15.33.49] [ground_service_resource_mgr:error] Failed creating instance gpu:KSLC
[15.33.49] [ground_service_resource_mgr:warn] can't fulfill request for instance request, def not found: gpu
[15.33.50] [ground_service_resource_mgr:error] Failed creating instance baggageLoader:KSLC
[15.33.50] [ground_service_resource_mgr:warn] can't fulfill request for instance request, def not found: baggageLoader
[15.33.50] [ground_service_resource_mgr:error] Failed creating instance baggageLoader:KSLC
[15.33.50] [ground_service_resource_mgr:warn] can't fulfill request for instance request, def not found: baggageLoader
[15.33.50] [ground_service_resource_mgr:error] Failed creating instance stair:KSLC
[15.33.50] [ground_service_resource_mgr:warn] can't fulfill request for instance request, def not found: stair
[15.34.27] [ground_service_resource_mgr:error] Failed creating instance cleaningBus:KSLC
[15.34.27] [ground_service_resource_mgr:warn] can't fulfill request for instance request, def not found: cleaningBus
[15.34.45] [ground_service_resource_mgr:error] Failed creating instance fuelTruck:KSLC
[15.34.45] [ground_service_resource_mgr:warn] can't fulfill request for instance request, def not found: fuelTruck

I also have the problem with the Magknight 787. In the Airplane compatibility list is written that the service will work with the Magknight B787-8 and B787-9. None of them works with the Ground Service. See attached screenshot.

Please login to display this image.

Same issue. The plane is being loaded but no vehicles on either the FF767 or 757. Also sometimes the loading menu when you check the box for cleaning and stuff throws an error. After that, no chance to do anything anymore. For 40 bucks, that's a pretty disappointing outcome. I'm not gonna recommend the tool for now.

I have the same issue, flying the Toliss A319 which is meant to be compatible.

I'm assuming I don't need to also purchase the Ground Vehicles addon (which I don't have)??

Snippet from the log below:

[22.33.24] [ground_service:info] flight state changed to plan, resetting...
[22.33.24] [acf_aircraft:warn] trying to get config node while the object is not configured
[22.33.24] [ground_service_resource_mgr:error] Failed creating instance pylon:KEGE
[22.33.24] [ground_service_resource_mgr:warn] can't fulfill request for instance request, def not found: pylon
[22.33.24] [ground_service_resource_mgr:error] Failed creating instance pylon:KEGE
[22.33.24] [ground_service_resource_mgr:warn] can't fulfill request for instance request, def not found: pylon
[22.33.24] [ground_service_resource_mgr:error] Failed creating instance chock:KEGE
[22.33.24] [ground_service_resource_mgr:warn] can't fulfill request for instance request, def not found: chock
[22.33.24] [ground_service_resource_mgr:error] Failed creating instance gpu:KEGE
[22.33.24] [ground_service_resource_mgr:warn] can't fulfill request for instance request, def not found: gpu
[22.33.31] [ground_service_resource_mgr:error] Failed creating instance baggageLoader:KEGE
[22.33.31] [ground_service_resource_mgr:warn] can't fulfill request for instance request, def not found: baggageLoader
[22.33.31] [ground_service_resource_mgr:error] Failed creating instance baggageLoader:KEGE
[22.33.31] [ground_service_resource_mgr:warn] can't fulfill request for instance request, def not found: baggageLoader
[22.33.53] [ground_service_resource_mgr:error] Failed creating instance fuelPump:KEGE
[22.33.53] [ground_service_resource_mgr:warn] can't fulfill request for instance request, def not found: fuelPump
[22.34.00] [ground_service_resource_mgr:error] Failed creating instance crewBus:KEGE
[22.34.00] [ground_service_resource_mgr:warn] can't fulfill request for instance request, def not found: crewBus

After playing around with things over the weekend, I figured out what my issue is. When I installed SAM, I had set it so that I mound manually add the links to the customer scenery folder. I did this my using a symlink to the original SAM lib folders in the plugins folder for XP. This seems to be the issue. I changed SAM so that it would automatically place the correct entry in the scenery_packs.ini file and now I  am able to see the vehicles as I should.

3 hours ago, asandor said:

After playing around with things over the weekend, I figured out what my issue is. When I installed SAM, I had set it so that I mound manually add the links to the customer scenery folder. I did this my using a symlink to the original SAM lib folders in the plugins folder for XP. This seems to be the issue. I changed SAM so that it would automatically place the correct entry in the scenery_packs.ini file and now I  am able to see the vehicles as I should.

That did the trick! Problem solved. Thanks asandor.

Archived