Pending updates

• Aerosoft
On 5/24/2022 at 5:01 PM, Richard Dastardly said:

I would be a little disturbed if all testers were pilots, unless some of them were also involved in software

Even if they would be..... Pilots are highly trained people that work in a team, well rested, focused and never have a drink while flying. Flightsimmers are... well not. They have manuals and YouTube videos. 

I work with many pilots, I call some of them my friends. I know how hard they worked to get the job they do, I know how much they invested. I know how easy it for them to not make an exam or a medical. I know how ridiculous low the initial pay is at many airlines. But every commercial pilot is a professional. Not a flightsimmer who just happens to flies a real aircraft that costs millions and holds 160 passenger. 

• Upvote 4

9 hours ago, Mathijs Kok said:

The complete update has been send to the test team.

Do you have a preview of the changes you can share?  You mention elsewhere it's a beta, so obviously it comes with the disclaimer that it's incomplete/subject to change.

• Like 2

13 hours ago, Joe Markowski said:

Do you have a preview of the changes you can share?  You mention elsewhere it's a beta, so obviously it comes with the disclaimer that it's incomplete/subject to change.

I agree with you Joe, it'd be nice to have a preview of changes, even as changeable (pun intended) as it might be. It'll drum up a bit of anticipation and also allow we humble users the chance to check in on bugs or changes that might have "slipped the net" as it were, especially important as I realize it may be some time before a subsequent update is released. :)

• Upvote 3

• Deputy Sheriffs

Here is the long and detailed post where I try to explain to the best of my ability what actually is going on and why it has taken us so long.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 4

I bougth it now and damn, the plane is so much better in MSFS as in P3D 😮 Absolutly amazing work!

Looking forward for the upcoming updates!

Thanks for the hard work!

• Upvote 1