No Aircraft Traffic

Juergen2

Hi,

I seem to have a problem with my airline traffic even on busy mega airports like EDDF.

I place the aircraft at a gate in Frankfurt and was pretty much the only aircraft at the airport. There was a JetStar and a Air Canada. Thats it.

I used the manual to set up the General Options to no avail.

Am I missing some other settings?

Thanks for help

One guess is that Live Traffic isn't working for you.

If you're on Offline AI Traffic, setting even 30 percent will be enough to bring most low end to Medium rigs to it's knees by the sheer amount of traffic injected within an 80 NM radius of the player aircraft.

Double check your Data Settings and make sure Live Traffic is on. Be aware however that FlightAware is the MS Live Traffic provider (via Fire Hose API) and had more comprehensive traffic coverage in CONUS versus other regions. Depending upon time of day in-sim to the player, there may not be a lot of traffic being tracked by FA to render.

• Deputy Sheriffs

As Casualclick said, Live Traffic comes from MSFS and ST has no influence on it.

Maybe you can post a screenshot of your Traffic settings in MSFS.

Hi All,

I checked General Options > Data > LIVE REAL-WORLD AIR TRAFFIC = ON, since "Online Functionality" is ON.

Below is a screenshot of my traffic settings.

Thanks for help

Please login to display this image.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Sorry, you have to ask Microsoft. IF you have set the traffic to "Real-Time Online", ST depends on what is feed into the sim. It seems that MSFS does get any traffic.

Nothing Aerosoft can do here.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

Archived