Pop Out GNS window

Is  there ever going to be an update that will allow the GNS to be undocked for use with peripherals? I have a RealSimGear GNS530 and would really like to be able to use it with the Twotter because I really do love flying the plane. It is almost a make or break for me because it is so hard to see the unit in the cockpit without having to zoom entirely in and make adjustments

The only problem I can see is if you have the marketplace version and if it has not updated yet.

I did my first flight yesterday with Realsimgear 530 and 430 and they work like a charm. 🙂

4 hours ago, Joe Markowski said:

Released in 1.0.5.0 late last week.  If you have the Otter via the Marketplace it might not have percolated through, though.

ahh yeah I  updated and it worked. Normally I get a notification when an update is available that's why I didn't check first lol . Thanks a lot!

Archived