Very poor climb performance with reduced prop rpm.

Started with v1.0.4 seems to be still a thing in v1.0.5.

The standard normal 300 Series should not have issue maintaining a 1000fpm climb with 76% prop rpm, 45 trq and maintaining 105kts ias from initial climb all the way up to cruise level 8000feet with t5 temperature within the green. Currently forcing to keep prop at 90% just to get the correct climb and speed. If i were to keep lower prop settings to 75% as per manual i am climbing at white band under 90kts and struggling to maintain 1000fpm unless i want climb close to 70knots which should not happen. Cruise is also another issue plane is flying 10 knot slower than it should unless i prop out 90% or max prop rpm unnecessary burning more fuel.

Did a bit of investigating. I concluded that it is CCM's mod causing issue. Removed it and i got back all the correct cruise and climb performance nearly 20knots ias gain on cruising lol. It seems the mod has not been updated with updated prop drag physics. Anyone with the CCM mod or script should try to fly the plane without the mod and see if there is any performance issue.

Sorry for the unnecessary thread. Mods can close it as if is mostly solved.

Archived