Twin Otter update 1.0.5.0 Prop Cone State

Jan Gonzales

Hi.  I think there is a missing file on the prop hub on the latest update 1.0.5.0.  We  no longer can put colors on the prop hub when engine is off.  I don't see this file anymore DHC6_300_EX_WHELS_PAX_PROPHUB_COMP.PNG.DDS.  If i am missing something, can you please fill me in.  I've attached a video while shutting the engine and the cone turns chrome on its base again due to missing file.  Thanks.

Please login to view this video.

Thanks Mathijs!
It looks like custom painted prop hubs works as soon as the engines are shut down. But the spinning prop hubs seems to use the default textures (chrome). This also goes for the spinning props (propdisks).
I made custom files for the spinning props, but it seems like the default textures are used. Files that are affected (on my Widerøe LN-BEN): "DHC6_300_EX_WHELS_PAX_PROP_BLUR_ALBEDO.PNG.DDS" "DHC6_300_EX_WHELS_PAX_PROPHUB_BLUR_ALBEDO.PNG.DDS" "DHC6_300_EX_WHELS_PAX_PROPHUB_SLOW_ALBEDO.PNG.DDS"

Archived