Berlin Brandenburg for Xbox?

one more thing i have to say! the berlin brandenburg(msfs) trailer is so incredibly beautiful. I'm really looking forward to flying and exploring this wonderful airport together with the upcoming A330. And all of that at some point on the powerful Xbox series X. A dream. thanks aerosoft!😍

I don't want to push and/or bug them in any way.
I would just like to know, since they have just recently released the airport Mykonos for MSFS as DLC(mind you for Xbox X/S and PC and on top of that from the same developers as Berlin Brandenburg), why there is no "short term" possibility to make the Berlin Brandenburg Airport(MSFS) compatible with the console version of the simulator.

Would be happy about an answer. As I said I don't want to force them and their team to do anything in any way. But since they already said that it is planned to make the airport compatible, I just wanted to ask if they will do it soon or if it still has time?

Kind regards, Anatol
Xbox Series X, and Xbox Series S

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

vor 7 Stunden schrieb Sasa:

It's under development.

Oh, Great news. May I ask where you got the information from, or do you work for aerosoft - or for limesim? 
Just out of interest (with a little curiosity)!

keep good work, stay healthy and greetings from EDDB.

• Aerosoft
vor einer Stunde schrieb Pilotpro1000:

Oh, Great news. May I ask where you got the information from, or do you work for aerosoft - or for limesim? 
Just out of interest (with a little curiosity)!

keep good work, stay healthy and greetings from EDDB.

..just check out his signature, where it reads: 😉

LimeSim Developer
Antarctica X, Mega Airport Berlin Brandenburg, FTX British Isles, FTX Germany, VFR Germany, German Airfields, Helgoland, LuklaX, US Cities X, Dutch Airports

Question for the Limesim development team:
Do you have any news regarding Berlin Brandenburg Airport(MSFS) for Xbox?
Do you know if you will be able to release the airport on Xbox before SIM UPDATE 9?
Or is there still a lot to do?...
Always happy to receive a friendly reply....

Best regards from the Airport in question 😉😎🍋🍋🍋

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Hello, after a long time ago, I have a question about the developmentteam:

Is the BER an airport that works with WASM, and will they be able to release it (for the Xbox) when the problems with WASM on the XBOX are fixed (in Sim Update 10)? 

Keep good work, and greetings from Berlin😉