iFly 737 Profile for the Honeycomb Bravo Throttle Quadrant?

Hello everyone 

Does anyone know if there is a profile for the iFly 737 aircraft to use with the Honeycomb Bravo? 

If not would it be possible for me to use the PMDG profile that someone has written and available on here?

Thanking you in advance 

Paul 

• Paul_UK changed the title to iFly 737 Profile for the Honeycomb Bravo Throttle Quadrant?
  • Aerosoft

Dear Paul,

There is currently no iFly profile available in our download section.

You can of course load a PMDG (or any other profile and check what are the common functions as there may be some.

Please also bear in mind that the axes (Throttle, Flaps and Spoiler levers) are never configured in the profiles.
These need to be assigned in the axes settings in the simulator directly like any other control.

The Configurator only assigns the buttons.

Best regards.

Thank you for the video .... 

What I have done is load the default profile which, as we know, enables the autopilot functions and landing gear which will be fine   ..... I will enable the throttles etc within P3D V4.5 

What I am struggling with is this  ... I also use the Honeycomb Yoke and when I press the white button on the left hand side of the yoke it activates both 'next category' which I would like to keep but it also starts decreasing the flaps which I don't want  .... The other buttons are also assigned to things which I also do not require  ... 

When looking in the controls section of P3D I can see the POV Hat is assigned but that's it so all I can think of is there is a Yoke profile selected within the configurator which I need to disable  .....  can you tell me how I do this please 

Kind regards

Paul  

• Aerosoft
2 hours ago, Paul_UK said:

Thank you for the video .... 

What I have done is load the default profile which, as we know, enables the autopilot functions and landing gear which will be fine   ..... I will enable the throttles etc within P3D V4.5 

What I am struggling with is this  ... I also use the Honeycomb Yoke and when I press the white button on the left hand side of the yoke it activates both 'next category' which I would like to keep but it also starts decreasing the flaps which I don't want  .... The other buttons are also assigned to things which I also do not require  ... 

When looking in the controls section of P3D I can see the POV Hat is assigned but that's it so all I can think of is there is a Yoke profile selected within the configurator which I need to disable  .....  can you tell me how I do this please 

Kind regards

Paul  

• Aerosoft

Hi Paul,

That is strange.

Can you please make the following test ?

Create en empty yoke profile (no assignments at all), load and activate it and

check it this dual assignment still happens ?

Thank you.

• 11 months later...

Although this is an old thread the information is still needed. If you have obtained the SDK for the iFly plane how do you use it to configure the Throttle quadrant? For instance are you to use Custom Variable and input such and then what for the Index and Value?

Like this: KEY_COMMAND_AUTOMATICFLIGHT_VORLOC,//VOR Localizer (LOC) Switch - Click   [Value1: 0: OFF the click sound; 1: ON the click sound]