I still can't see the release notes for 1.0.4...am I doing something wrong?

In the section for "Latest versions and updates" I can still only see 1.0.1 and 1.0.3 although Mathijs has stated twice now that the new version notes are stated there.

Is my view of the forum bugged? Can everyone else see something I can't?

Odd place to put it since there is a section within the Twin Otter forum for this.

Also, since the other updates are not in the section where 1.0.4 is... Confusing as heck.

Thanks for the info though BenBaron.

• Deputy Sheriffs

All update information of all AS products is posted there. That is most definitely not an odd place. 

When you updated the Twin Otter through Aerosoft One you got option to take a look into the release notes. 

Right next to the Twin Otter manual on your hard drive you find a readme file which also contains the releases notes. 

Then I suppose the "Latest version and updates" section in the Twotter forum should be removed, right?

It is not that I could not find release notes at all, it is just odd to have a section for it in the Twotter forum and only use it for two updates and then post the third update in another section.

Never mind, it seems that you guys think all is fine so I am dropping this now.

Archived