CRJ Grounded (it wont taxi or take-off)

Hi,

I am quite litteraly grounded with all my CRJ's. I simply cant move them. I go to the ready to taxi state, wheelblocks are gone, parking brake (removed all binds) is down and confirmed off on the screen, I have no open cautions/warnings. It wil pushback, but that is it.  I tried moving it before pushback, no luck either. I tried spawning on the runway and after about 20 seconds of max power it krept up to 38 then slowed down again. I checked al bindings, i can see my toebrakes are disengaged, i tried reïnstalling the product en i tried running it without any mods (like toolbar pushback).  I tried different airports. I tried a MSFS repair. I tried putting in then removing the blocks, wiggeling my toebrakes, engaging/disengaging the parking brake a couple of times. Im at a complete loss and would apreciate some help.

Note: The CRJ's did taxi and takeoff in my sim before and i am not experiencing this in other modules using the same binds.

Regards,

Remco

Thank you for the quick response. As mentioned, i already emptied my Community folder. Just CRJ and Simple traffic in there now. What i forgot to mention is that when i come off the power, it sometimes kreeps forward a bit. According to both the sound and the displays the engines are spooling and there is a MAX indication.

Here is what is happening on a 'ready for taxi' spawn on the runway of Lelystad (EHAM runway and gate) same thing. (just didnt move as far as previous atempts) Pictures wont show everything, so hope this will help (might need some time before its processed:

I checked all my controllers on the 'brakes' tab, then did a search by name on every controller on the term 'brake' and found 2 binds: my toebrakes on the correct axis, so if you have another searchterm for me i will check.

Parking brake is of according to the screen and the handle.

I now tried it again with even the toebrakes unassigned. Same thing, there is not a single brake bind that i can find.

I did not change my binds since it worked, nor does it give this conlict on other planes.

Maybe check your thrust lever axis setup in the EFB options, because at MAX thrust you are barely getting 50% N1. Possibly the axis is not properly set up in MSFS (unlikely if it works fine for other planes) or otherwise it is not set up properly in the EFB for whatever reason.

You should be moving more than what is shown with that thrust, but it might be part of the problem.

Tnx for helping. I actualy redid the efb throttle set up before posting this. But as you can see in the youtube video the virtual throttle goe to all gates (as set up), including max, but there is no movement.

The problem is indeed that i am not moving with thrust

2 hours ago, Mathijs Kok said:

It is clear that either the engines do not spool up or the brakes stay on.  Make a screenshot on the runway with max power applied and the brake settings showing on the discplay.

I assumed you meant the parking brake message, or is there a way to show the actual brakepressure? 

I now tried turning of hydrolics and got a IB brake press caution after a while. Still no movement.

I also tried an air start. It popped the oxygenmask for the pax imediatly, but it did allow me to taxi normally after landing. Toebrakes were working (after reassining my normal input profile) , and engine power needed was as described by the dude. Just like it use to.  Any form of ground start doest do anything.

The only change i can think of is installing the new toolbar pushback, but i removed that allready.

Im sorry, it realy doesnt feel like a control issue, but if it is, i would love to fix this so i can get back to learning this module.

I got so frustrated with this and the fact that i spent way more time on getting this module to run then flying it i decided to spent extra hours deleted my complete MSFS install and add ons and reinstalling everything. After each app i checked if the crj worked. Apperantly i missed one folder while deleting the last things manually, because my controlls where still there en unchanged.

Now the CRJ taxi's again. So it was not a controll issue but i cant tell what did cause the problem.

vor 3 Stunden schrieb RemcoNL:

Apperantly i missed one folder while deleting the last things manually, because my controlls where still there en unchanged.

No, you surely did everything right.

The "issue" isn't one. Your Controls Settings are saved in the MS Cloud and after reinstalling the Sim, they get reactivated from there.

Congrats that you solved the problem.

If the parking brake message is staying on even after you raise the parking brake ... then it is the age old culprit of the Chocks in the EFB still being present.

Even when you spawn ready for taxi on a runway the chocks will still be on...  and that does also result in the parking brake message / the chocks keep the Brake on permanently.... 

Archived