EGLL Missing buildings

Hello.

I have carefully followed the instructions posted below but I cannot get the airport EGLL to load properly. XP complains about a missing file and none of the buildings show up at the airport. I have the scenery in the following order at the top of my scenery packs ini file:-

SCENERY_PACK Custom Scenery/_DefaultStreets_London-Heathrow/
SCENERY_PACK Custom Scenery/Aerosoft-EGLL-Airport-London-Heathrow/
SCENERY_PACK_DISABLED Custom Scenery/Aerosoft - EGLL Heathrow/

I am not using the static aircraft but I would like to get the safedocks working. I attach the log.txt file for your attention. I renamed the two +51.001.dsf and +51.001.safedock files as required but it just doesnt work.

Log.txt

This is really poor for support, no response whatsoever. I wont make the mistake of buying any more Aerosoft titles.

• Administrator

Hello Sir,

sorry for overlooking. But our Forum is at first "users help users". So there is the possibility that I overlook unanswered posts....

If this is the matter, then send a PM to me. Then I will look into the post.

The problem:

I cannot recreate it here with heathrow for X-Plane 11 and Windows 10.

The missing file (F1DF8333.pol) in you Log file must saved in the heathrow folders "orthophoto/summer and / orbx".

Can you look if this file is there please.

And please be sure to have the latest heathrow installed. It is v 1.10.

Airport London Heathrow XP | Aerosoft Shop

May be it is an idea to redownload heathrow and install it again. Be sure, that an antivir programm will not block files.

Hello  I have exactly the same issue above - purchased EGLL today v1.1.0 - the log shows: 

0:01:05.747 E/SCN: Failed to find resource 'Orthophoto/F1DF8333.pol', referenced from scenery package 'Custom Scenery/Aerosoft - EGLL Airport London-Heathrow/'.
0:01:05.747 E/SCN: Custom Scenery/Aerosoft - EGLL Airport London-Heathrow/Earth nav data/+50-010/+51-001.dsf:
0:01:05.747 E/SCN: The art asset 'Orthophoto/F1DF8333.pol' could not be found.
0:01:05.747 E/SYS: MACIBM_alert: The following scenery package has a problem and will therefore not be loaded:
0:01:05.747 E/SYS: MACIBM_alert: Custom Scenery/Aerosoft - EGLL Airport London-Heathrow/
0:01:05.747 E/SYS: MACIBM_alert: It requires an additional library scenery package that is not installed, or it is missing some of its files.
0:01:05.747 E/SYS: MACIBM_alert: http://lookup.x-plane.com/_lookup_11_/missing_custom_scenery.html
0:01:05.747 E/SYS: MACIBM_alert: C:/jenkins/design-triggered/source_code/app/X-Plane-f/../../engine/REN/io_dsf.cpp:886
0:01:05.747 E/SCN: DSF canceled due to missing art assets, file=Custom Scenery/Aerosoft - EGLL Airport London-Heathrow/Earth nav data/+50-010/+51-001.dsf, err=15 (dsf_ErrCanceled).

The file is present in both ortho and orbx folders as you suggest above.

Any ideas? 

Log.txt

• 1 month later...

I have same problem and posted it in German Forum, Title: "EGLL autogate??".

Renaming the 2 files in Earth Nav data as described, all buildings disappeared; when I set the original files again, buildings are visible. But with or without buildings, I didn't see any safedock-Guidance-System nowhere at the EGLL-gates.

• Administrator

Hello,

very important is to redownload the heathrow zip file for XP11 (v 1.10) and install heathrow again. The problem shall be solved in it some times ago.

And the missing file F1DF8333.pol is in the Orthophotp folder (and not in the summer or Orbx folder).

I have tested it here and it works.

Greets Heinz