Virtual Airline Discounts

Mathijs Kok

• Root Admin

Aerosoft is restarting its Virtual Airline Discount project. Via this project, the pilots of virtual airlines can get discounts (20% on selected downloads and 10% on selected hardware). To have your VA included, please let the administrator (or anyone who manages the VA) contact us on mathijs.kok@aerosoft.com

• 3 months later...

Looks to me like another "One-Hit-Wonder" from Aerosoft. First it was said that the promotion should start in April and every 14 days 2 new products should be on offer. Then came the first two offers in May and it was said that there are new products on offer every month. Now we have already the end of June and still there are no new products on offer since the first two from May.

• Downvote 7

• Root Admin

I have send the new offer last week. The new offer included the CRJ Bundle (MSFS), Mega Airport Brussels (MSFS) and Airport Stuttgart (X-Plane). I have send discount codes for those to many VA's. 

Btw is there a reason your VA representative did not simply send me a mail? Your comment about another "One Hit Wonder" is not very pleasant and makes me wonder if we should offer a discount to you. We do this to assist VA's, not to get public beatings like this. What VA do you fly for?

• Upvote 2