setting reverse thrust and prop feather on controllers

Just purchased the Otter.  I have the logitech flight yoke and throttle quadrant combo with one lever for each the throttle, prop and mixture.  I have searched and tried numerous times to set up the reverse thrust on the throttle and have failed.  I want it to be able to be engaged by pulling back on the throttle from its neutral state and off by returning it to the neutral or throttle cut .   Dealing with the features in MSFS has been a nightmare for me.  

Thanks, 
Jason

• Aerosoft

Hi Jason,

The Logitech throttle acts like the Bravo throttle in terms of Axis/Contact in the levers.
I suggest you apply the same pattern as in the example below.

The axis is assigned to the throttle axis funtion and the contact

at the bottom of the lever course to the decrease throttle function.

Best regards.

9 hours ago, SimWare said:

Hi Jason,

The Logitech throttle acts like the Bravo throttle in terms of Axis/Contact in the levers.
I suggest you apply the same pattern as in the example below.

The axis is assigned to the throttle axis funtion and the contact

at the bottom of the lever course to the decrease throttle function.

Best regards.

Thank you for the response.  After I made my post I was able to do a workaround.  I assigned the throttle reverse to a letter on keyboard to activate/inactivate it and it seems to work pretty well to me.  I tried following the instructions using the hotas as an example on the day prior and was never able to make it work. I assume I may have something in a setting that prohibited it from working the way it should.  Are you a part of the Aerosoft team for the Otter?  Will it be getting more updates ?  

• Aerosoft
1 hour ago, Saucey12 said:

Thank you for the response.  After I made my post I was able to do a workaround.  I assigned the throttle reverse to a letter on keyboard to activate/inactivate it and it seems to work pretty well to me.  I tried following the instructions using the hotas as an example on the day prior and was never able to make it work. I assume I may have something in a setting that prohibited it from working the way it should.  Are you a part of the Aerosoft team for the Otter?  Will it be getting more updates ?  

Hi Jason, 

As for the updates, please check the appropriate forum section.

https://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/forum/1047-latest-versions-and-updates/

Thank you.

Archived