Starting to giving up ...

I bought the CRJ (550-700-900-1000) and the Twin Otter.. and to be honest, it's starting to be a pain using them compare to other products. But what is bugging me everything is about Mr. Kok and not the community, the feeling is we are wrong he is right... we know the saga.

Let's start with CRJ:
- Doing ESC to go in option and coming back will shutdown the plane (loosing flight plan and going down)
- Spoiler lever placement doesn't let you use the Clr key on the FMS (you cannot acces it the pointer always go on spoiler)
-Light on AP panel are to dimm
-Engine is annemic after FL310 (not an expert, but real pilot I know flighting it to FL390 with no problem)
-Dial buttons (Speed, Alt) take to long, maybe double dial can be add (I know not realistic but many other things in the plane are not)
-Ipad style tablette needs to be updated, more integration with simbrief will be good and keyboard usage
- Pic of Mr Kok in camera may be more accurate to put him in some seat or serving coffee to remember him we need more consideration and not ego showing 😉
- Streamers prefer to avoid this plane, telling people is buggy... (not sure why, but not beeing an expert make me thing it is)

Twin Otter :
-Such a mess with sounds
-Flying it is always weird, reverse flaps so off (for my taste, landing like an helicopter seem strange to me)
- GPS 530, such a pain ... I know it's what it has, but they are flying it with 2 pilots (real one), for me I need more accessibility, the 750 will be such an improvement (dialing on the 530 takes so long make it useless and what about the Timclim bug...)

At the end I was looking for improvment on those planes, gess on what I found about it (I won't go there)

So maybe it's time to put real community manager and let Mr. Kok go back on managing the rest of the corporation, I'm not mad but I don't see why I will buy an other product from Aerosoft when I don't feel they can make it better and they have some interest to make it right.

Try harder cause I'm not the only one loosing faith ...

Cheers guys

• Like 1

Edited

Ok I found why when I do ESC and go into options and then  go back it shutdowns the plane, it was a bad configuration of my hotas throttle. I have Propeller axis, Mixture axis, Throttle axis mapped.

Not a problem when I start the plane, but seems to be one when you go back in option menu when inflight... problem not occuring anymore when only axis on throttle 1 and 2 mapped 

• Thanks 1

• 5 months later...
  • Deputy Sheriffs

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

• Herman locked this topic