Mega Airport Berlin Brandenburg no Traffic Global AI Traffic in P3dv5.3

lulu47

All Aerosoft or other airport addons in P3dv5.3 shows a normal AI traffic (depending on the P3d Traffic Slider setting) using Traffic Global latest version. Unfortunately on EDDB (latest version as well) the airport is completely desert, not a single plane!

Any idea?

Best regards

Daniel

• Deputy Sheriffs

I think the problem is that P3D doesnt know the new EDDB and therefore there is no AI traffic. So you would need a separate traffic tool that knows the new EDDB.

I use a separate traffic tool which is Traffic Global and in which one there's a lot of scheduled flights arriving and departing from EDDB but not a single AI aircraft appear.

You're probably right thinking that the problem is that P3D doesnt know the new EDDB and therefore there is no AI traffic at all. 

Maybe you can check something to confirm this (or someone reading this topic who do not have EDDB Mega Airport addon installed in P3dV5.3), just check if an EDDB default airport exist in the airport list. As I have EDDB Mega Airport installed I can not see anymore if an EDDB default airport exist in P3dV5.3. What exist is EDDT but this airport has been closed in November 2020! It would be very appreciated, just to be sure of the problem origin. Thanks in advance.

Daniel

• 1 month later...

I forgot to specify that the absence of AI Traffic occurs on the Professional version therefore on Aerosoft Mega Airport Berlin Brandenburg Professional

• 3 weeks later...

Is there a Traffic Global afcad active ? If so is it for Schonefeld or Brandenburg, try disabling it.

P3Dv5 has EDDB Schonefeld depicted with an inactive Brandenburg extension.

Hi Stephen,

There are two Traffic Global afcad active, one for Schonefeld and one for Brandenburg. I've disabled them one by one then both of them in the same time, no change, no AI traffic on EDDB and same problem on EDDB P3dV5.3 HF2 defaulf airport.  

• Deputy Sheriffs

2 hours ago, lulu47 said:

same problem on EDDB P3dV5.3 HF2 defaulf airport.  

The I would say it is a problem with your traffic add-on and not the scenery.

• 7 months later...

Resolved!

When installing Traffic Global don't click on the Compiler and you will have AI traffic in EDDB.

The Compiler is only usefull when adding or changing AI flight plans in TG.

Daniel