Problem to UPDATE my Airbus

Hello, i need help... I have bought A320/A321 pack long time ago... it is version 1.16..( 2015 year) I'm back to flying after years and i can't download new verion (1.31? or 1.21) of that plane because it doesn't showing in my purchase that i bought A320 :o
Im installing that version with that name of accound and my serial code and it unlocks and works..

Please help me.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Which exact version of the A320 did you buy? Maybe the very first version, Airbus X? If so, you can only download the version you bought. Your Aerosoft Shopaccount contains the last version of the product you bought. Also be aware that the shop has changed. So when you login and click on "Instant Downloads" you also have to click on "View my old download orders" to see orders/downloads from some years ago:

Please login to display this image.

On my account there is no that button "Viev my old download orders"... :(

My AS Airbus name is: AS_AIRBUS-A320-A321_FSX-P3D-FSXSTEAM_V130  Version: 16.0.0.435 Dated: 13.04.2015

Please login to display this image.

• Deputy Sheriffs

That's strange, as it would mean that you didnt buy anything before te date when the shop has been changed.

And you also do not see it in the dropdownlist?

Have you maybe used another  account when you bought the Bus?

And I assume you didnt buy the boxed version or bought the download from another shop.

Do you have the confirmation mail which also includes the serial you need to install the bus?

When iam unlocking the instalation - i need to put there name - my email and serial code to unlock it. So i think that this email account is correct, because other account name doesn't unlock the instalation.
I bought it on aerosoft official website with download version of plane.
i'll check e-mail for aerosoft confirmation about purchase of product and will repost.

Thank you for you patience :)

• Deputy Sheriffs

If you bought directly from Aerosoft please get to the "Instant downloads" page in you shopping account. Next to the download link you will find the serial number AND the email address to be used for the registration. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • Deputy Sheriffs

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

Archived