Waypoints defined by a Fix/Radial/DME seem to be plotting 180 degrees off

David4DW

I'm using MSFS with the Aerosoft CRJ and am having an issue with approaches that define a waypoint by Fix/Radial/DME plotting 180 degrees off from where they are suppose to be. Example LFSB ILS Y Rwy 15 has a DME arc interception waypoint labeled D13.3BLM. This is suppose to be a waypoint defined as 13.3 miles from BLM on the 271 radial. It is showing up as a point 13.3 miles from BLM but on the 091 radial on the opposite end of the airport. Just to be sure that it was not a one-off problem, I loaded up the LFLC ILS V Rwy 26. It has a waypoint D14.0CFA that is suppose to be 14 miles from CFA on the 208 radial but plots on the 028 radial instead. I've tried other aircraft. Some stock MSFS and some developer mods. And they both plot correctly. I also thought that it may be an issue with DME Arc approaches in general but on DME Arc approaches that define a waypoint as the intersection of two radials, these plot correctly. Not sure why this is happening.

Archived