How would you like customers to submit complaints?

Please make it clear how you would like public complaints to be handled, if you are going to lock every critical thread.

This is your forum, your company, your products. But if you are going to sell them to the public then you really need to get used to criticism and how bad it makes you look for locking every thread containing valid, calm and concise criticisms.

If you do not wish to hear feedback on your products then i suggest getting rid of this forum all together, as every time criticism is bought up, it quickly gets closed.

• Aerosoft

We love to talk about our products and you will find thousands of topics where customers tell us us things should be different. You will find very very few locked topics. So if you have a comment to make, just find the correct forum section and make a post!

If this is about the copyright violation issue, I can only suggest to read the posts again, it is really all explained there very clearly.

Much agreed with the OP.

I had a whole point ready to post and the thread was locked on my face before I could send it.  

I find this absolutely rude, at the very least;

Compounding on the matter that was forcefully closed, (the mod copyright thing) - I'll say that this draws the line for me and unless this agressively overbearing stance is strongly revised I will be actively avoiding all AeroSoft products in the future, as well as advising others to do so whenever asked.

Way to shoot yourselves in the foot here, guys - What a shame.

• Aerosoft
1 minute ago, Moach said:

Much agreed.

On the matter just now forcefully closed, (the mod copyright thing) - I'll say that this draws the line for me and unless this agressively overbearing stance is strongly revised I will be actively avoiding all AeroSoft products in the future.

That is unfortunate sir. As long as you understand why we did it, that is fine however. Not every company can make every customer happy. 

3 minutes ago, Mathijs Kok said:

We love to talk about our products and you will find thousands of topics where customers tell us us things should be different. You will find very very few locked topics. So if you have a comment to make, just find the correct forum section and make a post!

If this is about the copyright violation issue, I can only suggest to read the posts again, it is really all explained there very clearly.

This is about many critical threads i have read here in the past. The Twin Otter is my first Aerosoft product therefore i have been observing until now. It has had numberous issues and complaints, most of which have been put down by you personally, had the thread locked and told theres "nothing we can do". Before shortly realising there is something you can do, and then doing it.

half of the forums get prematurely locked this forum does not foster discussion, 3/4 of the topics on the twin otter section have been locked the second a certain someone "feels" the question has been answered

Archived