Cockpit Panel Textures.

Hi Guys,

Great product.I seem to have an issue with every addon livery i install,they are all from the Aerosoft forum and all compatible with P3Dv5.3(latest version).I have tried to reintall the Airbus range on numerous occasions but still the issue is there.See atttached images.the only way i can correct the problem is to copy the VC panel from a default Airbus,any ideas on how to fix it.

With Thanks,

Gary Jones.

Please login to display this image.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Try to delete the file "AIRBUSX_VC_PREPARV4_MAINPANEL_C.dds" (or similar) in the Texture-Folder of your repaint. Then automatically the "backup" file in ......\Aerosoft\Aerosoft A320-A321 Pro V5\SimObjects\Airplanes\Aerosoft A320-A321 Professional Base\Tex_FB_VC will be used.

Thanks for that Hanse,its happens with every repaint i install so its not just down to a single addon livery,all the liveries are compatible with the Aerosoft Airbus Pro,but i will give your idea a go thanks again.

Gary.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Gary,

most of the existing repaints are prepared for v4 and not for v5. In v5 the VC is different from v4. Because of the different registration number and selcal code (compared to the standard VC textures) repainters also provide a part of the VC with the correct information (registration and selcal code) for their models. But if those are prepared for v4 then you will get exactly what your are describing. So try my proposal and everything will be fine. 

If you want the VC of your repaint with the correct registration and selcal code then you have to do it yourself p.e. using Photoshop or GIMP. Take the file  "AIRBUSX_VC_PREPARV4_MAINPANEL_C.dds" from one of the original textures and change the numbers in Photoshop or GIMP. Then save this modified file into the texture file of your repaint. 

Rolf

• Deputy Sheriffs

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

Archived