Simple Traffic and Steam

Niz1967

I have an unusual issue. I bought ST through Aerosoft, plus I bought a scenery addon (Fly Tampa Vegas, to be exact.), obviously not related to Aerosoft...

When I launch MSFS 2020 through Aerosoft One Library, the ST planes are all there, but I lose the Tampa Scenery. When I launch MSFS 2020 through Steam OR the desktop icon, I get the Tampa scenery back but the ST is gone. (All planes go back to default schemes).

I own MSFS 2020 Game of the Year edition bought on Steam. I'm a recent convert from FSX and this is all very weird. Did I install either one to the wrong locations?

14 hours ago, Mathijs Kok said:

That is indeed an unusual issue. The only reason would be there are two different community folders. I suggest searching your disk for that.

And if there are two community folders, what do I do?

12 hours ago, bluemoon51 said:

That's odd I have Tampa Vegas/ST with MSFS via Steam and both worked for me. Although I have never opened MSFS via Aerosoft One

How'd you get FT to work? After downloading and installing, it didn't show in-game, so I manually moved the two enclosed folders into C:/ myname/appdata/roaming/community/packages folder.

• Aerosoft

Yes, but one is related to the other. If you are the only one that has an issue it means it is something very unexpected on your specific system that nobody else has.  A condition our software is not created for. So I had to discuss it with some other people, sorry that took 24 hours.

The only advise we can come up with is to copy all contend to both community folders. 

Archived