CRJ Shut Off Setup - Bravo Honeycomb

Hello,
I am using SpadNext to configure my Bravo device from honeycomb.
I configured my throttle axes in IDLE, CLIMB,...
I would like to configure the shut off command which is done with buttons 26 and 27.
I created an event script like this:

Please login to display this image.

However, when the axis is on IDLE, it goes directly to Shut off.
I did try changing my values of my buttons to say if the ASCRJ_TQ_THROTTLE_2_POS (LVAR) value is greater than 400 but that does nothing.

I tried with a pause which works but if I have to put the control on IDLE in descent, it will switch to shut off.

Do you have any idea please?
Thanking you.
Good flights.

4 hours ago, KoBboyz said:

Hello,
I am using SpadNext to configure my Bravo device from honeycomb.
I configured my throttle axes in IDLE, CLIMB,...
I would like to configure the shut off command which is done with buttons 26 and 27.
I created an event script like this:

Please login to display this image.

However, when the axis is on IDLE, it goes directly to Shut off.
I did try changing my values of my buttons to say if the ASCRJ_TQ_THROTTLE_2_POS (LVAR) value is greater than 400 but that does nothing.

I tried with a pause which works but if I have to put the control on IDLE in descent, it will switch to shut off.

Do you have any idea please?
Thanking you.
Good flights.

I already made a video on this setup and also have published the snippet for the device to the online snippets...

Everything you need is in that video.  And Chapters are in there as well.. I bookmarked it to the detent buttons for you.

Thank you for the answer.
I use this video to help me configure my Honeycomb devices. This video is very well done by the way but I can't find the shut off function.

Archived