Airbus 320/321 liveries not showing in FSX SE aircraft list

Ambassador777

Just purchased and installed aerosoft 320/321 for FSX-SE which has several liveries showing in the livery manager but they are not showing up in aircraft list in FSX Steam edition. The install path is in FSX folder (default). This might be related to another issue where the basic aircraft aren't showing up either. Install went successfully without any problems. 

• Ambassador777 changed the title to Airbus 320/321 liveries not showing in FSX SE aircraft list
  • 2 weeks later...

I have not found the solution, nor has Aerosoft been able to help me after consulting them. It worked perfectly until one day, it no longer appeared in the aircraft list. I've reinstalled it many times but it still doesn't show up

• Deputy Sheriffs
On 2/25/2022 at 2:58 AM, Ambassador777 said:

This might be related to another issue where the basic aircraft aren't showing up either.

In such a case, there is a general problem with your FXS:SE installation. Nothing Aerosoft can do here. Maybe a complete fresh install of your system helps.

• Deputy Sheriffs
1 hour ago, Gonzalo Lopez said:

It worked perfectly until one day, it no longer appeared in the aircraft list.

Also a clear sign that something is wrong with your system. Something must have changed on your system and of course AS can not help in such a case. So the same adivce for you, try a fresh install of your system.

Archived