CRJ Pushback tool?

RossC

Hi all,

When using the CRJ with Vatsim, does anyone know how to turn the aircraft whilst being pushed back?

If this isn't possible, are there any plans to include this in the EFB?

Ross C

I use Pushback Express from FS2CREW.  It handles the pushback (voice controlled if you want) and all other manner of ground stuff like gates.  It works with any aircraft you have or will have.  

• 2 weeks later...

Pushback Express gets another upvote from me.

There's also Flight Simulator First Officer Next, which simulates a virtual crew member, but also includes some pushback tools.  Very cool, I just discovered it yesterday.  Does the checklists and even programs a lot of the FMS if that's your thing.

The latest version of Toolbar Pushback has a programmable mode like whatever the one people generally use for XP11 has. Nose lift seems a bit random ( it used to be fine, now sometimes it seems to pick up & lower the A/C more ) but the programmable mode seems perfect.

I highly recommend Toolbar Pushback now that it allows pre-planning. Very similar to Better Pushback in X-Plane which until now I considered one of the platforms biggest advantages.

Archived