Adding Honeycomb Profiles straight to aircraft files?

Hi, Just wondering if it is possible to take the Honeycomb json profiles and have them automatically load when I load a certain aircraft. I fly PMDG and A2A aircraft. I am also curious about any spots you point me to help me out with getting the right Variables to get the Gear Lights working. I have managed to get the button lights and annunciator lights working ok. I hope to get the gear lights working so I can upload profiles for the A2A Comanche.

Thanks

David

Hi BenBaron,

Thanks I knew I had seen something on youtube before I had bought the Bravo Throttle I just could not find it. It works well. I am doing a little more work hoping to add the gear status lights and maybe a few more annuciator panel lights I will then upload here and post a link for it on A2A's forum.

Thanks again,

David

13 hours ago, DavidB1 said:

I am doing a little more work hoping to add the gear status lights and maybe a few more annuciator panel lights I will then upload here and post a link for it on A2A's forum.

Thanks again,

David

For the Gear, just follow the assignments made in the default profile supplied by Aersoft...

If you search other specifics variables for the Comanche, just let me know, I have a profile in progress..

Gérard

Hi,

So I followed the video and got the A2A aircraft to work with having the profiles direct load from aircraft files. However I did the same thing with PMDG 737 NGXu and the profile loads and keybindings show correctly however there is nothing happening axis works fine just no buttons even though they register when I have the show key bindings activated.

David.

Hi,

Never mind even though I had activated PMDG I did it again and this time everything worked. Thanks to everyone who has helped with my other issues The only thing outstanding is the fact that the image of the yoke or throttle quadrant does not show on the config tool. but that is mild at this point since I have things worked out almost completely just have to spend some time on LED for A2A aircraft.

Thanks again

David

Archived