Feedback snapshot

mikkel

For getting a better overview, would it be a good idea for a feedback snapshot for the CRJ, like MS runs for FS? I see that there are a few real CRJ pilots on the forum, and of course a lot of knowledge and experience by simulator players as well. An overview of what issues that are planned to be fixed or features to be added, what's not going to be added/fixed and what's currently not possible due to MSFS limitations as an example, could be nice? 

(I originally posted this in the wrong forum)

• 2 weeks later...

So far (from my very limited experience with the CRJ), I would hope Aerosoft could fix the following:

- Trim warnings for ailerons and rudder, to reflect the real aircraft, and also make the simulated version safer 

- Update the tutorial to reflect how the weather settings and other settings actually work in the current version of the sim, so that it's possible to manually configure the tutorial scenario. An update to the situation files, so that they work, would also be nice. To be honest, I was a bit surprised that it was not possible to follow the tutorial step by step. (A slight OCD makes that a bit annoying). The quality of the documentation is otherwise very impressive.

- Fix FMS state being immediately blanked out on power-loss. Curious as to how this works in the real plane.

- Make sure that the ADG won't start to power up an aircraft thats not moving, and hence avoid breaking the fourth wall.

IMHO; neither of these issues has anything to do with a deep system simulation for advanced users, but something I would guess most normal sim-gamer would expect to be in order.

Joystick mapping requests:

- Make sure that it's possible to map the elevator and aileron trim with dual button function, and still get animations. Spad.next is growing on me on the way to get an easy to use CRJ cockpit.

- Make it possible to animate all the knobs in the cockpit, as an example, the Barometer knob and the Cabin Press knob

- Make it possible to properly animate the elevator trim buttons (so that they keep pressed in, while the trim button is pressed)

Archived