"No smoking" and "Fasten belt" not working after 1.0.3 Update

Carry69

I'm not sure if I have missed an entry in this forum. But after the last Update to 1.0.3 the switches for "NO SMOKING" and "FASTEN BELT" in the overhead are not staying in the "ON" position anymore.

Therefore the "No smoking" and "Fasten belt" lights in the cabin are not working.

I know I will get blasted for this but I'm saying it anyway. These are not just silly bugs. They worked in the beginning, their broken now. It's happening more and more now at Aerosoft. It is a clear indication something bad is occurring in development and testing. Management should get quite concerned over this, the companies reputation is at stake.

• Deputy Sheriffs
3 hours ago, rbringh said:

I know I will get blasted for this but I'm saying it anyway. These are not just silly bugs. They worked in the beginning, their broken now. It's happening more and more now at Aerosoft. It is a clear indication something bad is occurring in development and testing. Management should get quite concerned over this, the companies reputation is at stake.

This is related to a last minute special request, you can read more about the LVAR story here:

and here:

It's already fixed in the internal built and the next update.

4 hours ago, Eric Bakker said:

This is related to a last minute special request, you can read more about the LVAR story here:

and here:

It's already fixed in the internal built and the next update.

I think you missed my point. Fully aware it's going to be fixed. My issue is the fact mistakes like this are being released when simple remedial testing should have caught it. Something is internally wrong and I truly hope Aerosoft gets a grasp of what it is.

• 2 weeks later...

rbringh - chill a bit. It's apparently fixed in the next build, things happen in software development. Have you been a software tester? Have you designed and built software? Do you ever make a mistake? Really. This is a great plane. If your happiness depends on 2 switches that don't affect flying the plane, I don't know what to say.

14 hours ago, CSharpDude said:

rbringh - chill a bit. It's apparently fixed in the next build, things happen in software development. Have you been a software tester? Have you designed and built software? Do you ever make a mistake? Really. This is a great plane. If your happiness depends on 2 switches that don't affect flying the plane, I don't know what to say.

Anyone that would answer no to never making a mistake when programming is just fooling himself. Yes I've programmed, but that Seat Belt switch flipping back off on its on should have never, NEVER left the testing room. PERIOD.

Archived