February's Screenshot Contest:- Love is in the Air

• Deputy Sheriffs

February is the month where loved ones show their affection for each other, but as Simmers we also show our love and affection to our FlightSim setups and or addons.  Show us what gets your love stirred up in the Simulation world.

Enjoying a colorful scenic evening around Oregon.

Please login to display this image.

Nothing is as romantic as the dusk of the evening masking the sky - Enjoying Seattle

I always enjoy the approach and this time got a spiffy cherry red chariot to accomplish the task - LPMA

Patrolling the the harbors of Australia with a romantic sunset ahead of me.

She sure is a sexy beast up close.

Enjoying some Caribbean flying with one of my favorite girls

As Always   - All participants are ONLY allowed 1 image if you post more than one - ONLY the first entry will be judged and the others deleted.

Users are allowed to change their posted image up until the time frame allowing you to do so expires.  If you fail to post an image based on the theme of the month, it is very likely that the image will not be considered during "judgment day".

This a multi-sim platform for your "FLIGHT" images as we welcome Prepar3D, MSFS 2020, X-Plane, DCS, Infinite Flight and even AeroFly images.  

Good luck to all participants.

• Deputy Sheriffs
46 minutes ago, edetroit said:

It was F-GSEX at Princess Juliana last year.....how can I better that? I may have to make a special part for this one. :)

Keeping an eye out :) 

• 1 month later...
  • Deputy Sheriffs

Congratulations to IvanRS on winning February's screenshot contest.  Certainly an interesting capture suitable to the month of February.

Email to follow shortly

Cheers

Archived