AS-One product activating loop

Photosbykev

Hi,

I recently switched out a defective m.2 drive (d-drive) and slowly going through re-adding the MSFS products.

I've installed the latest AS-one software and it thinks I have my purchased products on the 'd' drive, which is where they were but no longer.

The As-one software is only giving me the option to activate rather than install and when I try to activate them the software just sits on the Activating Add-ons dialogue window with the 'clock' turning.

I've tried removing AS-one followed by a reboot and re-install but the software still thinks the products are installed, which they aren't. I've also logged out and back into my AS account

Any thoughts on what I should be doing please?

regards

Kev

Please login to display this image.

Please login to display this image.

• Photosbykev changed the title to AS-One product activating loop

Hello,

there was an issue which resulted in add-ons not being uninstallable while not active.

We released a fix today, so please update your Aerosoft One (simply by restarting the app) and you should be able to uninstall just fine.

Archived