World update Australia

Hi all i really need some help here please. I am trying to download WU7 but get the message "Newer game version required" please update MSFS. I have checked the store  and the x-box app and they say i am all up to date nothing to download. I have looked around and followed the remove the community folder as there may be something in there interfering, the only other thing i've found is that this message comes up when a new update is to be released, but this has been out for a while now. Any help would be really appreciated, thanks.

Thank you for taking the time to reply Mathijs, i have now solved the problem. My Windows 10 was not updating properly although i have automatic updates switched on, i had to  download and install Windows 10 upgrade 9252. After this install everything started working fine again. Might be an idea for anyone else with this problem. Thank you once again for your help.

• Herman locked this topic
  • Deputy Sheriffs

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

Archived