Update 1.0.3.0 not avail in Content Manger MSFS

• teeloo changed the title to Update 1.0.3.0 not avail in Content Manger MSFS

The marketplace is known for being reliably the last to get updates up and ready for download. It also tends to be far slower when transferring than we'd like.

There's no known day of the week or month when updates become available there, it just takes its own time, so one has to be (very) patient with it.

That's why I got smart and chose to use the AS installer for this one.

I'd suggest using the developer's own downloader as the wiser alternative to the ingame marketplace, whenever there is a choice between the two.  This goes for any purchases one might make.   Wish I had known this when I got the CRJ, as that would have saved me a couple of days waiting last time it needed a hotfix....  

Oh well, everyone is a genius in Retrospect,  it's such a brilliant place there....

• Aerosoft
22 minutes ago, Moach said:

That's why I got smart and chose to use the AS installer for this one.

Our Aerosoft One system is pretty darned good at this moment. No need to inset any serials, just logon and all your orders will be there to install and update. 

Please login to display this image.

1 hour ago, Mathijs Kok said:

Our Aerosoft One system is pretty darned good at this moment. No need to inset any serials, just logon and all your orders will be there to install and update. 

I bought several Aerosoft products through the MS market place and none of my products appear on Aerosft one. What do I need to do so I can update by this AS feature? tks

• Aerosoft
8 minutes ago, binhodcrj021 said:

What do I need to do so I can update by this AS feature? tks

You can't and you never will be able to do so. Just as with Steam, these platforms do not allow us to know who bought what. The only thing we get is a number of sales. So you are really a customer of Microsoft and not of Aerosoft as we simply have any options to see what you bought. 

1 hour ago, Mathijs Kok said:

I really wish I bought directly from Aerosoft now because of this handy tool

Archived