Hello all,

Something I have noticed with my PFPX is that it hates France! It will not route me through LFFF at all, as shown in the below picture.
I have no route restrictions, or restricted/closed airspace that I can see and I have tried a few routes but it just won't route me through France and use weird and wonderful routes instead..

Any help?

Please login to display this image.

A large section of France is now Free Route Airspace which is not covered by airac data.

PFPX requires legal directs to be created via the user airways and waypoints editor.

Have you installed the latest RAD restrictions and directs file produced by David and available from the forum downloads that will go a very long way to achieving suitable routes ?

3 hours ago, srcooke said:

A large section of France is now Free Route Airspace which is not covered by airac data.

PFPX requires legal directs to be created via the user airways and waypoints editor.

Have you installed the latest RAD restrictions and directs file produced by David and available from the forum downloads that will go a very long way to achieving suitable routes ?

This seems to have done the trick!

Many thanks

Archived