ILS Alignment on 09L (Heathrow)

oneill875

Just wondering if anybody has experienced an ILS misalignment on appoach to RW09L?

When I try a full CAT3 autoland my aircraft touchdown between the runway centerline and the runway edge to the left.

I've tried it using various payware aircraft and the result is the same.

I have previously had installed UK airports southeast and prehaps there is an underlying AFCAD problem?

Any suggestions would be welcome,

Dan.

Shaun,

Thanks for the reply but I have not received any mail as at 21:18Z.

The e-mail address that I logged on with is my current e-mail and I have checked my bulk msgs too.

Dan.

Shaun,

Still not rx any mail from you is there any way i can send you my email address again, I'm sure it will be the same though as i have order confirmation emails from Aerosoft etc...

If not then don't worry I still land on the tarmac and I usually fly Cat 1 approaches anyway.

Cheers

Dan.

Hello Dan,

The one I sent it to was the MOD address. I haven't had a return but they may have blocked it as it has an attachment.

Can you write to me at shaunaerosoft@aol.com with an alternative e-mail address I could sent it to.

Hi all,

Have just come across this topic and I have had a similar experiernce on 09L. Seems that when I do a CAT 3 klanding that i touchdown between the centre linie and the left side of the runway.

How can I fix this?

Hi Shaun,

Installed the new AFCAD you sent this afternoon and has worked a treat! Dead centreline on 09L now.

Many Thanks for your help.

Regards

Nick

• 2 weeks later...
Hi Shaun,

Installed the new AFCAD you sent this afternoon and has worked a treat! Dead centreline on 09L now.

Many Thanks for your help.

Regards

Nick

I have a similar problem, but with Rwy 27L

Ken

Hello Ken,

I jsut checked Rwy 27L in FS9 and it seems absolutely fine.

Do you have any other Afcads that might be for EGLL as the Sim-Wings one may not be having priority.

Maybe another scenery or AI traffic program.

Hey Shaun,

I also have the Problem with the ILS of rwy 09L with the Simwings EGLL 2008 scenery.

Would be cool if you could send me the "fix" file via e-mail.

Regards Max

• 3 weeks later...