Etops A330

corsica002b

Hello, First of all sorry for my english I am french here I would like to know how to enter the etops on the A333 and have the circles on my map because I went to MCDU/DATA/page 2 and clicked on "LSK1R " and I entered the coordinates of LAT/LON but on my map I did not see any circle I would like to know if I did the manipulation correctly otherwise I have to do other things thank you very much for your help.

Le 03/02/2022 à 14:42, corsica002b a dit :

Bonjour, Tout d'abord désolé pour mon anglais je suis français ici je voudrais savoir comment entrer les etops sur l'A333 et avoir les cercles sur ma carte car je suis allé sur MCDU/DATA/page 2 et j'ai cliqué sur "LSK1R " et J'ai entré les coordonnées de LAT/LON mais sur ma carte je n'ai vu aucun cercle j'aimerais savoir si j'ai fait la manipulation correctement sinon je dois faire d'autres choses merci beaucoup pour votre aide.

Help me please

• Deputy Sheriffs

ETOPS: The entry and exit points are in reality entered at cruise level as "Pilots Waypoints" in MCDU / DATA / DATA INDEX /. The functionality "Display of MSA sectors" is not used for ETOPS. For the display of MSA sectors at one waypoint LAT REV and FIX INFO is used.

Archived