EGAR Antartica Rothere Markeplace Purchase

2Bad4You

Hello, 

I just bought the Antartica Addon in the MSFS Marketplace. The Description mentions a Manual with dozens of pages (..). 

How can we get access to that Manual with the Marketplace Version and Xbox as the Platform?

Thanks in advance.

Kind regards, 

2Bad4You

• Administrator

Hi @2Bad4You,

Unfortunately, there is no way to access the manual directly on Xbox at the moment, however, I've just sent you a private message with the manual so you can view it on either a PC or mobile device.

vor 47 Minuten, Tom sagte:

Hi @2Bad4You,

Unfortunately, there is no way to access the manual directly on Xbox at the moment, however, I've just sent you a private message with the manual so you can view it on either a PC or mobile device.

Thanks, thats all i needed. Much appreciated.

vor 2 Stunden , Tom sagte:

Hi @2Bad4You,

Hi.. i bought EGAR on xbox too... and need Manuel too ... thx

• Administrator
7 hours ago, Wavemech said:

Hi.. i bought EGAR on xbox too... and need Manuel too ... thx

The manual sent is for the EGAR product, however, it has a slightly different name on our store hence the manual name - But it is the correct one.

vor 11 Stunden schrieb Mathijs Kok:

Most likely the Xbox simply does not have the memory to show the high res versions at that moment.  You can try to lower some other setting to see if that frees up some memory. 

I know that you have some animated things down there, but i feel like it looks way worse for some reason as it should. 

Flying through bigger dense photogrammetry cities i dont encounted any of that low res textures as seen in the Antartica.

I cleared the rolling cache and reinstalled the addon without any improvement in the area. Not much settings for Graphics i can adjust on Xbox. 

Anyone here in the Forum that has the Addon and can tell me if it looks similar for him on Console?

Worst case scenario of course: It seems to be caused by a new bug introduced with World Update 7 that affects aerial imagery display at extremely latitudes not to be working anymore (for both PC and XBox).
Luckily there are alternative solutions to place aerial imagery that are not affected by this bug. I’ve just created a fix, send it out to Aerosoft/Asobo and asked them to push this out asap (once you see it updating to version 1.1.1 in the marketplace, you will have it).
I also reported the WU7 bug itself to Asobo so I keep my fingers crossed that either the fix for that or the new version of Rothera will be out very soon.

The update to version 1.1.1.0 is now available through AerosoftOne.

Changelog:

FIXED: Rothera aerial image showing blurry since WU7
FIXED: Vehicle sounds playing at full volume after SU8

It may take a little longer till it becomes available on Marketplace. It has been uploaded there and is pending clearance through Asobo/MS.

Archived