Thrustmaster TCA throttle quadrant

Hello,

Not so long ago I got the Thrustmaster TCA airbus bundle and when I move the throttle up or down in the climb mode it puts my gear up or down and in the TOGA mode it changes my view.

The sidestick works perfectly its just the throttle quadrant and its on every plane in P3D V4

Ive tried looking for the awnser everywhere but i could find it.

• Aerosoft

Dear Alex,

This isn't the right forum section for the TCA.
However, it seems the virtual buttons of the TCA are assigned to the gear and TOGA in Xplane.

I strongly suggest you review all the assgnments in Xplane and only set the ones you need (and delete the other ones)

Best regards.

I have P3Dv4.5 with both the A320XX and the A333XX both latest updates, I have configured my Airbus TCA thrust master throttle according to another post within this site, I have no issues with the device but in both buses when I place the throttles to idle the right throttle engine 2 is correct but the left throttle engine 1 always is ahead even after calibration through P3D controls option. So I have to engage the reverse lever on engine 1 to place into idle, even though I have calibrated both RAW and Direct input and in P3Dv4 controls and calibration I get the right values for TOGA/ MAN/ CLIM/ IDLE and reverse?

I was wondering do I need to adjust sensitivity or null zones and if so has anyone had the same issue and could give me some guidance, if this is not the right place to post this could you please supply me a link to the correct forum I look forward to the response cheers.

Masterhawk many thanks for your reply I have tried all the calibration, it appears in FSlabs version in the ipad you can set indents correctly, but i see nothing like that in the Aerosoft buses. I will re look at the manuals i have from TM and let you know how i get on thanks for responding.

So thank you for your input I have now resolved the issue myself.

Re calibrated as per instructions in other thread

Re calibrated as per OM instructions hardware

Completed calibration through T.A.R.G.E.T software

tried all sensitivity and null zone setting options.

After doing all the above I went back into axis assignments and found that P3D had assigned the Z axis to Throttle engine 1 ? this should have been X from the original set up i must of overlooked a simple correction :)

On 1/28/2022 at 8:54 PM, alex anderson said:

Hello,

Not so long ago I got the Thrustmaster TCA airbus bundle and when I move the throttle up or down in the climb mode it puts my gear up or down and in the TOGA mode it changes my view.

The sidestick works perfectly its just the throttle quadrant and its on every plane in P3D V4

Ive tried looking for the awnser everywhere but i could find it.

I found this above link in another topic on here hope this helps you, as i have not seen that you have sorted your issue yet :)

Archived