Can not engage AP

Olihawks

Good evening, 

I purchased two days ago your wonderful DHC Twin Otter. I have been trying to fly her since, but 4 times out of five when I engage the AP, after three seconds it automatically gets off and gets disengaged. May be I do something wrong, but after watching tons of tutorials, I can not understand what is wrong. BTW I have the updated version. 

Many thanks for your kind advices and best regards

Olivier

The AP works fine for me.

Is it possible you have the Bravo Throttle quadrant or another external control that has a AP on/off switch.

It is also possible there is a mouse or key config that turns AP off and is activated. Check in Device Profiles. Maybe reset mouse to default.

Just a few thoughts. I had the master switch impossible to turn off and that was caused by the Alpha master on switch.

Thank you very much Olof for your help. 

I did check all my controls. Even removed the AP toggle assigned in my thrustmaster quadrant, but still my AP automatically gets disengaged. 

I just found out that mproblem is not related to this aircraft, as I just found out that I have the same thing with default airplanes. I will need to check on MSFS forums. 

Thank you

Archived