Help with tutorial, question about weather-settings

Hi,

I have some spare time today and want to go through the CRJ Tutorial 1, but the situation files are not working, and the weather/wind/gust input settings in MSFS is different from the format in the tutorial, can someone please enlighten me as to how this should be set in the current version of MSFS:

Layer 1: ground level, 055@08, gusts 055, frequency 60, speed 50%

Thanks!

Best regards,

Jon M. Puntervold

• Deputy Sheriffs

Looks like you're really ready to fly, as this was a quick response to my suggestion in the General (No support) area. Do please try the clear or scattered setting while waiting for some help with weather settings. Then when someone comes along who knows how to change the tutorial files, you can see if it makes a difference. BTW, are you trying to use the files with the amended routing? The one described in the manual is no longer usable as the routing structure was changed in the Munich area.

Thank you for the reply :)

Hmm, don't know about amended routing, I just want to get started with the first tutorial and follow it step by step to understand the aircraft and learn to fly it in the sim, hopefully without having to watch YouTube videos. 

On 1/27/2022 at 5:27 PM, Herman said:

BTW, are you trying to use the files with the amended routing? The one described in the manual is no longer usable as the routing structure was changed in the Munich area.

There is a revision of the tutorial on the 11th of April 2021, is this perhaps a fix for the issue you mention?

11-APR-2021

IV

New routing for tutorial flight as ROKI1A STAR was removed with AIRAC 2103. Corrected spelling mistake EGLP instead of EDLP

Archived