DHC-6 Update was already on the Marketplace since launch day, and this is not the audio update we were expecting from Aerosoft, it's impossible not to see that it's absurdly annoying to our ears

I'm very interested in how Aerosoft fixed the sounds?
Matthias said it was impossible. It's all about a broken game and it was Asobo who had to fix it.
How much can you lead us by the nose?
Have you converted the model from FSХ, left it unfinished and started blaming Asobo?
Is that how it goes?
I think this is my last purchase from the guys.

55 minutes ago, Pavel Blokhin said:

I'm very interested in how Aerosoft fixed the sounds?
Matthias said it was impossible. It's all about a broken game and it was Asobo who had to fix it.
How much can you lead us by the nose?
Have you converted the model from FSХ, left it unfinished and started blaming Asobo?
Is that how it goes?
I think this is my last purchase from the guys.

Hey could you help me find that quote by Mathjis where he says it isn't possible and is up to Asobo to fix (although is not an issue for ANY other 3rd party developer)? I have just heard this for the first time today, and if it is true, I will be requesting a refund from Aerosoft and will no longer purchase products from them, as I know by this point the cross fading issues were a deficiency on the part of whoever their sound engineer was. Thanks for helping me find this.

The Microsoft Marketplace is atrocious in just about every possible way. I made the mistake of buying my first two planes from them and never made the mistake again unless I had no choice at all. Luckily Aerosoft has some sort of working relationship with them because almost every single other marketplace aircraft takes weeks to receive updates once they're submitted by the company.

Archived