NavDataPro Aerowinx PSX Installation

J Fegitz

Hello,

I'm having problems in installing the NavDataPro for Aerowinx PSX on a Mac computer.

According to the instructions manual I have to be logged in with the Administrator before starting the installation. Where do I find the login for the Administrator?

I would appreciate any help to guide me through the process.

Thank you,

John Fegitz

Hello,

I was redirected to this site of the forum for this type of issues but I have not received a single reply yet.

I've also sent emails to the support desk and I also got no response.

I'm still having problems in completing the installation process fo NavDataPro Mac OS for Aerowinx PSX 747-400.

I would appreciate is someone from Aerosoft could provide some help.

Thanks,

John Fegitz

• Aerosoft

Hello John,

from what I can tell, the instruction to install something "as administrator" is probably only valid for Microsoft Windows users. Did you try the next steps on your Mac OS? Where exactly do you encounter which issue?

Hello Jonas,

Yes I understand the login in "as administrator" applies to Windows systems.

I was able to download the NavDataPro successfully and, thanks to Tom, Aersosoft support, and the Aerowinx forum, I found out that the problem is that the version of NavDataPro I downloaded, V. 1.0.6.8, does not have Aerowinx in the list because it's an old version. The new version V. 1.0.7.5 does but I cannot get it. When I run the "Updater" manually I get "No new available updates" message.

I turned off the firewall and the antivirus, as Tom suggested, but still it didn't solve the problem.

Thanks,

John

Please login to display this image.

• 6 months later...

I also have this problem. Downloaded the app from Aerosoft, turns out it's out of date, and there's no way to update it to the current version. Any ideas?

In effort to try to fix this problem, I manually adjusted the version number in the app to 1.0.6.7, however this just prompts upon opening the app that 1.0.6.8 is available for download, and re-updates it only to 1.0.6.8. How do I get anything later which will have Aerowinx support?

• Administrator

Ah,
that's the problem.
At the moment the Mac version of our NavDataPro client doesn't support Aerowinx.
We are working on a new version.
It will be available soon.
I will send yo a PM with a work around, which can be used until the new Mac version is available.

best regards.

Guenter Zehnel
Aerosoft support.

• 1 month later...
On 8/23/2022 at 4:40 AM, Guenter Zehnel said:

Ah,
that's the problem.
At the moment the Mac version of our NavDataPro client doesn't support Aerowinx.
We are working on a new version.
It will be available soon.
I will send yo a PM with a work around, which can be used until the new Mac version is available.

best regards.

Guenter Zehnel
Aerosoft support.

Hello,

I also need the workaround to update my Aerowinx database using NavDataPro on my Mac.

I purchased the single dataset because it said Aerowinx is supported. I can PM you my order number if needed.

Thanks

Regards,

Vince