PFPX TAFs not loading since 20 hours ago

7 hours ago, Bluemarlin1 said:

This never used to happen, now it’s a common thing…..what’s changed?

I cannot provide a definitive answer, last year a number of of the losses were due to issues with the NOAA servers. More recently it would 'appear' to be related to FlightsimSoft server issues, just whether  that is related to the server itself or the data source I really could not say.

I am getting very wild calculations when planning longer flights where stepclimbs are in order. Need to plan with fixed alt and then step as the FMS suggest. It results in a much more conservative planning, which is fine, but no pushing the range envelope of the airframes I have for the time being.

8 hours ago, Karl-Tõnis Lepp said:

I am getting very wild calculations when planning longer flights where stepclimbs are in order. Need to plan with fixed alt and then step as the FMS suggest. It results in a much more conservative planning, which is fine, but no pushing the range envelope of the airframes I have for the time being.

This has nothing to do with the subject of this thread though. Not to mention you have not specified the aircraft type, profile etc. 

@FlightSimSoft.com will you be restoring the TAF updates?

Access to Winds Aloft, METAR, TAF within PFPX is essential!

9 hours ago, Karl-Tõnis Lepp said:

As @PinkPony suggested, not related to the TAF issue, open a new topic and post the OFP in question.

Archived