Aileron outside movement reversed

Hey Gang!

Just downloaded and installed the updated version and noticed that the outside view aileron animation is reversed.  It's OK inside the cockpit.

Thanks

Yea, wait for it, they need a stand down on this thing. It's no longer a solid product. What happened to the design team, did they all up and leave. Not what I expected from Aerosoft.

Are you guys sure?  They look correct to me, from inside the flightdeck and outside.   Yoke right, right aileron trailing edge up, left aileron trailing edge down.  

Please login to display this image.

9 minutes ago, CuzDawg3 said:

Are you guys sure?  They look correct to me, from inside the flightdeck and outside.   Yoke right, right aileron trailing edge up, left aileron trailing edge down.  

Have you updated it today?  If not, then this isolates the matter as something that broke with the hotfix. 

It is positively backwards on external view for me. I couldn't tell if this was so before the hotfix, but suspected it was not.  Maybe that's why...

Hmmm. . .yeah, mine says is it is v1.0.1, but I also am trapped with the marketplace version.  It's odd.  I never updated it from the content manager, but it says 1.0.1 is installed.  I deleted and reinstalled just to be sure.  

Oddly,  some things that were broken are fixed for me, (like flying over a VOR and the CDI needle not getting stuck, the instruments tied to the co-pilot light control) but other things that were listed as fixed, don't seem to be.  (The stab trim wheel doesn't move when using a control input, and the sound doesn't sound any different.)  

38 minutes ago, CuzDawg3 said:

Hmmm. . .yeah, mine says is it is v1.0.1, but I also am trapped with the marketplace version.  It's odd.  I never updated it from the content manager, but it says 1.0.1 is installed.  I deleted and reinstalled just to be sure.  

Oddly,  some things that were broken are fixed for me, (like flying over a VOR and the CDI needle not getting stuck, the instruments tied to the co-pilot light control) but other things that were listed as fixed, don't seem to be.  (The stab trim wheel doesn't move when using a control input, and the sound doesn't sound any different.)  

Believe the marketplace version has not been updated yet. It has always been v1.0.1. 

Archived