A few missing things since update?

I am not sure if this began with the most recent update or not, but glass reflections, along with glass on the instruments in the cockpit, and windshield rain effects appear to be missing for me. Is anyone able to reproduce this?

• Aerosoft
vor 10 Minuten, David Petnick sagte:

I am not sure if this began with the most recent update or not, but glass reflections, along with glass on the instruments in the cockpit, and windshield rain effects appear to be missing for me. Is anyone able to reproduce this?

I just checked. The reflections and the glass is present. I have the version 1.0.1.0

Please login to display this image.

• Aerosoft
vor 1 minute, David Petnick sagte:

Thanks so much for checking. I will do a reinstall when I get home. Hopefully that's where that rain effect issue is coming from also.

No problem. I hope this solves your problem 😃

• Aerosoft
7 minutes ago, David Petnick said:

Thanks so much for checking. I will do a reinstall when I get home. Hopefully that's where that rain effect issue is coming from also.

Re-install will almost never solve and issue like this because the files are verified after they have been placed. Has to be something else.

Issue solved. Had to do with an incomplete initial update. Was still on the old release. Rain effects again visible, as is glass and glass reflections. Thanks so much everybody for taking the time to check and confirm for me here! Topic may be closed.

My plane was listed as Ver 1.0.1, well I never did an update. Did they force this out? I don't notice much difference in anything...Any file I can look at that will tell me if I'm on 1.0 or 1.0.1?

This plane has me totally baffled. It still has the instantaneous switch to BETA even a sound void...

Maybe it's just me but if I open the pilot door with the left engine running I would expect a change in the cabin sound, same goes for when I shut the door.

I think I'll put it up for awhile, just too frustrating.

vor 45 Minuten, David Petnick sagte:

Actually, does anyone know how I can now roll back this update to the previous release until the sound bugs get worked out?

In the sound context: With the PMDG 737 for the P3D, the standard sound, for my ears!!!!, was so unbearable that I bought an additional addon, which made the sound bearable. Resulting from this experience, the soundtheme is individually very sensitive, I backed up the sound folder of the Twotter before the update. One did not know what comes. Just in the juxtaposition of old new sound folder it seems, that it is enough to exchange the new sound folder against the old.

15 hours ago, rbringh said:

My plane was listed as Ver 1.0.1, well I never did an update. Did they force this out? I don't notice much difference in anything...Any file I can look at that will tell me if I'm on 1.0 or 1.0.1?

This plane has me totally baffled. It still has the instantaneous switch to BETA even a sound void...

Maybe it's just me but if I open the pilot door with the left engine running I would expect a change in the cabin sound, same goes for when I shut the door.

I agree. I feel like I have no choice but to keep this plane grounded until they provide a fix. I am really bummed. Will have to wait for next update.

15 hours ago, testorius said:

In the sound context: With the PMDG 737 for the P3D, the standard sound, for my ears!!!!, was so unbearable that I bought an additional addon, which made the sound bearable. Resulting from this experience, the soundtheme is individually very sensitive, I backed up the sound folder of the Twotter before the update. One did not know what comes. Just in the juxtaposition of old new sound folder it seems, that it is enough to exchange the new sound folder against the old.

I guess I should have done that. I honestly never thought they could or would make it worse with the update. Hopefully it's just a mistake and will be fixed with the next update. I refuse to spend more money on this product given the circumstances. 

17 hours ago, rbringh said:

I have everything exactly the same. One to one.
Removing and reinstalling the aircraft did not help.

6 hours ago, Pavel Blokhin said:

I have everything exactly the same. One to one.
Removing and reinstalling the aircraft did not help.

Sometimes you have no choice, but always do your best to avoid the Marketplace. They're horrible about getting updates through when companies have submitted them. I learned this lesson early on.

Archived