New version released?

Reald

14 minutes ago, TEEJAY said:

Has anyone seen this update in the marketplace yet? Love the aircraft Aerosoft, its just Asobo who are dragging the chain now.

Not yet, impatiently waiting...lol

vor 8 Stunden , rbringh sagte:

Not yet, impatiently waiting...lol

same. a pity MS is not pushing this, really not convincing me to use their MP in the future. Annoying that they give AS a dedicated own spot to publish the plane and congratulate them on various SoMe channels but then not prioritize the patch many are eagerly waiting for. also wondering why AS cannot push this in their own interest assuming they have a direct line to MS/Joerg. This "we send it to MS and are are now waiting, too" can't be all that can be done, can it?

14 hours ago, TEEJAY said:

Has anyone seen this update in the marketplace yet? Love the aircraft Aerosoft, its just Asobo who are dragging the chain now.

Nothing to do with Asobo, The Market Place is Microsofts responsability.!

fully understood. my humble expectation would be that once you obviously agree with MS that your DLC is published at a specific/unique date which is not the default Thursday and MS even congratulates you to your product (which they don't usually do, at least not seen for Bredok or even Carenado) then I would assume that you can also agree with them that an update is also handled w/ priority. This should obviously be in MSs interest to push their MP but well....

56 minutes ago, LH4371 said:

I get no update notice....I'm thinking this version level difference between Asobo and Aerosoft is causing a efff up. Aerosoft is claiming new version is 1.0.1 and Asobo is claiming original issue is 1.0.1. Could be an issue.

I deleted the plane and reinstalled just to see if rev versions could be an issue. Nope. Same POS as day 1. The update is not available on Market Place.

vor 6 Minuten, rbringh sagte:

I get no update notice....I'm thinking this version level difference between Asobo and Aerosoft is causing a efff up. Aerosoft is claiming new version is 1.0.1 and Asobo is claiming original issue is 1.0.1. Could be an issue.

Did you check your content manager? 

56 minutes ago, LH4371 said:

5 minutes ago, LH4371 said:

Did you check your content manager? 

Yes and reinstalled. Still not update. Do you now have the full pointer on the co-pilot OBS. I don't. Wing inspection lights, I don't.

Had the same issue when i bought indiafoxtecho's T-45c on marketplace. Updates are slow almost 1 week behind others. Cant locate it's files on the community folder as with most marketplace add-ons. I would only recommend marketplace for add-on sceneries and very bear basic planes. Anything advance that will and definitely have bugs that require frequent updates, are best to be bought at other online stores. 

Damn lucky to have bought the twin otter on aerosofts own website instead.

• Aerosoft
20 hours ago, LH4371 said:

fully understood. my humble expectation would be that once you obviously agree with MS that your DLC is published at a specific/unique date which is not the default Thursday and MS even congratulates you to your product (which they don't usually do, at least not seen for Bredok or even Carenado) then I would assume that you can also agree with them that an update is also handled w/ priority. This should obviously be in MSs interest to push their MP but well...

The expectation would be correct, lol and it is handled with priority (for which we are very grateful). They had one question about the new version and because of time zones that did span one and  a half day to explain, (it was an issue we could not change).  Still was done very fast I believe.

Archived