No response to my FsPilotShop ticket in 12 days.

gatoryeg

Been waiting 12 days to hear back on my ticket I opened. I lost access to my A320/A321 and CRJ Aerosoft addons I had purchased for P3D. I just reopened another one with a bit more information in it. Does it normally take this long for support to get back? Are they ignoring me?

On 1/25/2022 at 3:38 AM, Mathijs Kok said:

I do not know. but contact us on supprt@aerosoft.com and I am sure we can sort things out for you!

I received an answer back, but what I was told to do didn't work. I have since left 3 replies with no answer in almost 2 days. This is starting to get a bit annoying. This has been no problem for any other developer to reattain my serial key.

22 minutes ago, gatoryeg said:

I received an answer back, but what I was told to do didn't work. I have since left 3 replies with no answer in almost 2 days. This is starting to get a bit annoying. This has been no problem for any other developer to reattain my serial key.

I just received an update. Nevermind

• Deputy Sheriffs

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

• Herman locked this topic

Archived