No Displays / MCDU

briancar89

Good afternoon,

Earlier today I upgraded to P3D Version 5, I downloaded the Aerosoft Airbus Professional package, and when I go to use the aircraft for a flight there is no information displayed on the flight displays, and when going to use the MCDU #3 there is just a blank screen, this is the one where you normally set your fuel, passengers, doors, etc...

I have attached a screen shot.  Any ideas are welcome!

Please login to display this image.

• Deputy Sheriffs

There are the fonts not installed. Please reinstall the addon with admin privilegs.
Also deaktivate any tools in background which maybe prevent andinstallation of fonts. Why ever, Steam is such a tool for example.

Good morning,

Just want to be sure I'm understanding correctly, should I uninstall the A318/319 and A320/321 packages and then do a reinstallation with the admin privileges?  Would I open the installer by clicking "run as administrator"?  Sorry, I'm not the most tech savy person :)   Thank you for getting back to me!

• Deputy Sheriffs
1 hour ago, briancar89 said:

Would I open the installer by clicking "run as administrator"?

Exactly. But before doing so, make sure that no Steam task is running in the background. You can check this via the TaskManager.

Archived